Instrument Spotlight: Fiddlerman Soloist Violin Outfit
Fiddlerman Soloist Violin Outfit
Why Choose the Fiddlerman Soloist Violin Outfit?
After trying hundreds of models, Fiddlerman chose the Fiddlerman Soloist Violin as his dollar-to-dollar favorite violin in this price range.
The Fiddlerman Soloist Violin Outfit is an ideal violin for any intermediate to advanced player. This violin is a handcrafted instrument that produces a beautiful, balanced tone that isn't too dark or bright.
The Fiddlerman Soloist is an easy to play violin that will help you learn the violin faster at any skill level! We also recommend checking out beginner violins such as the Fiddlerman OB1, Fiddlerman Artist, or Fiddlerman Master.
- Made exclusively in the Holstein Violin workshop
- Good quality, good set up
- Fiddlerman approved
- Undergoes our famous 10-point inspection
- Lifetime Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments
- Fully hand-carved, beautifully flamed select spruce and maple tone woods
- Hand-carved French Despiau 3-tree bridge (highest grade)
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs, and fittings
- Professionally hand-rubbed, oil-based varnish
- Antiqued select wood - dried a minimum of 12 years
- Installed D’Addario Kaplan Amo Strings (for deeper and richer tone)
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- Arrives ready to play out of the box
A Violin that includes over $300 worth of accessories!
- One-year warranty on all accessories
- Fiddlershop quality oblong suspension violin case (Case includes padded straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four bow holders, Hygrometer)
- Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Bow (Strong, responsive, high-grade Carbon Fiber (far superior to Brazilwood), Durable Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone, Nickel-mounted true ebony frog, Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays)
- Holstein Premium Violin Rosin
- Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
- Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth