Instrument Spotlight: Fiddlerman OB1 Violin
Fiddlerman OB1 Violin Outfit
Why Choose the Fiddlerman OB1 Violin Outfit?
The Fiddlerman OB1 is a combination of great connections and strong buying power. It's amazing we can offer such value that will last for years to our customers.
You'll find this level violin for $300 to $600 at other violin shops, and that is excluding case, bow, rosin, and shoulder rest. Our OB1 Violin arrives at your door set up and ready to play. It's a violin teacher’s dream.
Whether you're just looking to learn how to play the violin or you're an experienced violinist, let's look at why the OB1 Violin Outfit is the right choice for you.
- Undergoes our famous 10-point inspection
- Lifetime Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments
- Solid-carved spruce and maple tone woods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs, and fittings
- Hand-carved french Aubert or Teller bridge
- Spirit-based durable dark brown finish (no thick lacquer)
- Wood dried a minimum of 4 years
- Installed D’Addario Prelude Strings (teacher preferred)
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
- Available in sizes: 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4
A Violin Outfit That Includes Over $200 Worth of Accessories
This outfit was meant for higher level instruments, but we made it happen. When you purchase a Fiddlerman OB1 Violin Outfit, you will also receive products that alone retail for over $200. We strive to offer this kind of quality outfit with every Fiddlerman violin!
Along with your OB1 Violin, you will also receive...
- One-year warranty on all accessories
- Sturdy light weight high-quality oblong violin case
- Case includes straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four or two bow holder
- Holstein Premium Violin Rosin
- Fiddlerman Carbon Violin Shoulder Rest
- Fiddlershop polishing cloth
- Carbon composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners
- Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow (included) features
- Strong, responsive, high-grade Carbon Fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays