At Fiddlershop, we’re devoted to your musical journey, from a beginner/student instrument to the instrument of your dreams. We understand the importance of having an instrument matching your level of playing. To support this journey, we encourage you to take advantage of our generous trade-in program.
To inquire about an instrument that you would like to trade-in, contact us via phone or email today: 800-595-0592 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to accept violins, violas, cellos, and double basses previously purchased from us, as trade-ins. The trade-in credit may then be used towards the purchase of another instrument of greater value. Every eligible trade-in is evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the condition of the instrument, one can expect between 50-70% of the original purchase price as a trade-in credit towards an upgrade.
- Instruments retailing under $350 are not eligible for our trade-in program.
- For Instruments retailing between $350 and $1000, the upgrade needs to be of a 50% higher retail value.
- For Instruments retailing over $1000, the upgrade needs to be of a 30% higher retail value.
- Trade-ins are not eligible towards discounted or used/antique instruments.
- We only accept one trade towards a new instrument
Please note that we reserve the right to reject an instrument as a trade-in. Instruments must be in good condition and without major damage.