Fiddlerman Master Violin Features
- Fully hand-carved, beautifully flamed spruce and maple tonewoods, dried a minimum of 10 years.
- Professionally hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based varnish with signs of antiquing.
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Ebony tailpiece with E-string finetuner (3/4 size and smaller violins are set up with composite tailpiece with 4 finetuners).
- Hand-carved French Despiau 3-tree or Holstein 3-star Bridge
- European soundpost from Pahler Alpentonholz
- Fiddlerman Synthetic Core Strings (Dominant strings for 1/8 size)
Dimensions of 7/8: Body length approx. 344mm. Overall length approx. 570mm
Case: Fiddlerman Oblong Violin Case FC50. Sturdy light weight high-quality oblong violin case. Case includes straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four or two bow holders.
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
Rosin: Holstein Premium Rosin
Mute: Fiddlerman Rubber Practice Mute (not available for 1/2 and smaller sizes)
Cloth: Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
Tuner: Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
Every Fiddlerman violin is set up and tested in our workshop to make sure it passes our rigorous 10-point inspection. Our incredibly talented team is here to help answer any questions you have, and make sure your instrument arrives safely. The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.