Fiddlerman Soloist Violin Review
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional player of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman violin is setup in our workshop.
Fiddlerman will personally test these violins thoroughly before shipping out. The Soloist violin is now made in an exclusive Holstein Violin workshop! After trying hundreds of models, Fiddlerman settled on this one as his dollar-to-dollar favorite advanced level violin.
• Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
• Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments (Contact Fiddlershop)
• Fully hand-carved, beautifully flamed select spruce and maple tone woods
• Hand-carved French Despiau 3-tree bridge (highest grade)
• 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
• Professionally hand-rubbed, oil-based varnish
• Antiqued select wood - dried a minimum of 12 years
• Installed D’Addario Kaplan Amo Strings (for deeper & richer tone)
• Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
• The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
FIDDLERMAN VIOLIN BOW FEATURES
• Strong, responsive, high-grade Carbon Fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
• Durable Siberian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
• Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
• Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
• One-year warranty on all accessories
• Core Oblong Violin Suspension Case
• Case includes padded straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four bow holders, Hygrometer
• Holstein Premium Violin Rosin
• Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
• Ultra Practice Mute
• Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
How does the Master compare with the Soloist?