FIDDLERMAN ARTIST VIOLIN REVIEW
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional player of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman violin is setup in our workshop.
• Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
• Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments (Contact Fiddlershop)
• Solid hand-carved, figured spruce and maple tone woods
• 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
• Hand-carved German Teller bridge
• Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
• Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 7 years
• Installed D’Addario Kaplan Amo Strings (for deeper & richer tone) - only 4/4. Fractional sizes come with Fiddlerman Strings
• Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
• Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
• The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
• Available in sizes: 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4
FIDDLERMAN VIOLIN BOW FEATURES
• Strong, responsive, high-grade Carbon Fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
• Durable Siberian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
• Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
• Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
• One-year warranty on all accessories
• Sturdy light weight gray/black suspension moon-shaped case
• Case includes straps, music pocket, storage, YKK zippers, two bow holders (only 4/4), Hygrometer
• Holstein Premium Violin Rosin
• Ultra Practice Mute
• Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
• Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
• 4x Wittner Fine Tuners (removable)
How does the Artist compare with the Concert?
How does the Artist compare with the Master?