Thomastik Dominant Violin String Set
Dominant series violin strings are one of the most widely-used synthetic strings. Often regarded as “the reference standard,” Dominant strings are made with a highly flexible, multi-strand synthetic core providing the tonal warmth and feel of a gut string while being impervious to changes in humidity. The sound is soft, clear with a stable intonation and they are rich in overtones. It's no wonder why they are one of the world’s most popular strings!
- E - Plain Chrome Steel or Steel Core Wound with Aluminum
- A - Synthetic Core Wound with Aluminum
- D - Synthetic Core Wound with Aluminum
- G - Synthetic Core Wound with Silver
- Medium (Recommended)
- Light (weich) Full Size Only
- Heavy (stark) Full Size Only, Ball End E
135 - Steel Core, Aluminum Would E / Ball End
135MS - Steel Core, Aluminum Would E / Loop End
135B - Chrome Steel E / Ball End
135BMS - Chrome Steel E / Loop End
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.