Modeled after the 1743 Cannon II Guarneri
* Aged European Spruce top and select Maple back, sides, and scroll - dried 10+ years
* Oil-varnished similarly to the 1735 Guarneri
* Highest Quality Hill-style Ebony fittings
* Select Quality Ebony Fingerboard (not dyed)
* Despiau 3-tree French-made Bridge
* Strings depends on what we think works best with the specific violin!
Every Holstein instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
Length of back: 35.4 cm
Upper bout: 16.8 cm
Middle bout: 11.1 cm
Lower bout: 20.7 cm
Your shopping cart is empty!