Next up on our Instrument Spotlight is the Fiddlerman Master Violin. The Master is the next step up from the Artist violin. The Fiddlerman Master violin features a highly figured maple, producing great tone, projection, and response. It is an excellent instrument for discerning players and students alike.
When it comes to looking for a higher end violin or instrument, you want to invest into one that you'll be able to play for many years. Let's go over why the Fiddlerman Master Violin is an excellent choice for you.
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box!
- Fully hand-carved with European spruce top and flamed curly-maple back, Aged 10 years
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs, chinrest, and tailpiece with E-string fine-tuner
- Professional quality hand-applied spirit varnish
- 3-star Despiau bridge
- Setup with Fiddlerman Violin Strings
Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
This violin is an exceptional buy because you also receive:
- Quality Core Oblong Violin Case
- Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber bow
- Fiddlerman Shoulder Rest
- D'Addario Kaplan Artcraft Rosin (dark)
- Polishing Cloth
Note: Fiddlerman himself adjusts, tunes and tests every Fiddlerman Violin before it leaves the shop!