Pirastro Evah Pirazzi "Green" Violin String Set
- Evah Pirazzi strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre
- Very intensive and powerful, excellent for Soloists
- Outstanding playability and exceptional response at any dynamic level
- Complex sound, rich with overtones based on a brilliant core sound
- Enormous projection
- Expressive, great nuances
- Outstanding tuning stability
- Absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- Suitable for electric violins or violins equipped with piezo-pickups
Details for Medium Set
E: Silvery Steel or Goldsteel, Loop or Ball End (7.8 kg / 17.19 lb)
A: Aluminum wound on a synthetic core (5.6 kg / 12.34 lb)
D: Silver wound on a synthetic core (4.8 kg / 10.58 lb)
G: Silver wound on a synthetic core (4.9 kg / 10.80 lb)
On the bright side installed on my 20-year-old student violin. My first set of "Quality" strings. Downside is that now, I want to buy and try them all.
Better than I thought . Very professional, honest ,.
These strings have some attack
I love shopping here. Always know exactly what I'm getting that's to the great descriptions and explanations provided. These strings have in my opinion a ton of attack. I wasn't really expecting to be honest. Had to turn my electric violin volume down just to keep it a little more under wraps. They have a nice sharpness and handle my distortion pedal pretty well. Overall pleased with these strings. Probably my only complaint would be how expensive it is to get a violin C string for my 5 string violin but that's no biggie.
Evah Soars without Flapping
Wonderful strings. As soon as I started playing the Evah Pirazzi strings on my Ming Jiang Zhu 905 violin, I noticed an ease and smoothness of tone. And an increase in volume.
Evah pirazzi Green set is a great set. The tonality and volume it produces is amazing. It has a really clear amd lovely sound.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.