The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and violas and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional player of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violas directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman viola is setup in our workshop.
Fiddlershop tests these violas thoroughly before shipping out. The Soloist viola is now made in an exclusive Holstein Violin workshop! After trying hundreds of models, Fiddlerman settled on this one as his dollar-for-dollar favorite advanced level viola.
• Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
• Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments (Contact Fiddlershop)
• Fully hand-carved, beautifully flamed select spruce and maple tone woods
• Hand-carved French Despiau 3-tree bridge (highest grade)
• 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
• Professionally hand-rubbed, oil-based varnish
• Antiqued select wood - dried a minimum of 12 years
• Installed D’Addario Kaplan Amo Strings (for deeper & richer tone)
• Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
• The viola will arrive ready to play out of the box
FIDDLERMAN VIOLA BOW FEATURES
• Strong, responsive, high-grade Carbon Fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
• Durable Siberian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
• Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
• Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
• One-year warranty on all accessories
• Core Oblong Viola Suspension Case
• Case includes padded straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four bow holders, Hygrometer
• Holstein Premium Violin Rosin
• Fiddlerman Wood Viola Shoulder Rest
• Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth