The Fiddlerman Artist Viola raises the bar on what to expect from an intermediate viola. Full of warmth and power, the Artist Viola fills every room with a bold and noble sound. For advancing violists and violinists looking to expand their horizens, the Artist Viola is a great choice for chamber music, solo performances and orchestral settings.
Fiddlerman Artist Viola Features
- Solid hand-carved, figured spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Hand-carved French Despiau bridge or a Holstein 3-star
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 7 years
- Strings - whichever strings sound better on the specific viola (most commonly Thomastik Dominant)
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC (Music Educators National Conference) standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The viola will arrive ready to play out of the box!
*Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
**Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments.
Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Viola Bow Features
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Siberian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
Case: Fiddlerman Quality Oblong Viola Case FC75 with dark gray interior.
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Viola Bow
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Shoulder Rest
Rosin: Holstein Premium Rosin
Mute: Fiddlerman Rubber Viola Practice Mute
Cloth: Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
Tuner: Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
The Fiddlershop Way
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates all violas and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional violinist of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. Each Fiddlerman viola is set up in our workshop.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.