The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional player of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman violin is setup in our workshop.
Big, bold sounding, great "hand feel", precisely-functioning components and an inspiring look! Carefully selected aged tonewood with real ebony fittings and careful hand-varnishing brings out the natural beauty of the wood and the tone. Fine balance and powerful projection are enhanced by our own Fiddlerman Violin strings!
• Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
• Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments (Contact Fiddlershop)
• Solid hand-carved, beautifully figured spruce and maple tone woods
• 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
• Carbon Tailpiece with 4x Fine Tuners
• Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
• Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
• Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 6 years
• Installed Fiddlerman Violin Strings (similar to Thomastik Dominants)
• Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
• Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
• The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
• Available in sizes: 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4
FIDDLERMAN VIOLIN BOW FEATURES
• Strong, responsive, high-grade Carbon Fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
• Durable Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
• Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
• Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
• One-year warranty on all accessories
• Sturdy light weight gray/black suspension moon-shaped case
• Case includes straps, music pocket, storage, four or two bow holders
• Fiddlershop/Fiddlerman Rosin
• Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
• Ultra Practice Mute
• Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
• Carbon composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners