Each instrument starts from carefully selected aged tonewood, real ebony fittings, and the hand-applied varnish brings out the natural beauty of the wood. The violin is well balanced across all the strings and Fiddlerman synthetic core strings deliver a wide tonal palette to draw from.
- Solid hand-carved, beautifully figured spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Hand-carved Despiau or Holstein 1-star Bridge
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 6 years
- Installed Fiddlerman Violin Strings (similar to Thomastik Dominants)
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC (Music Educators National Conference) standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
Available in sizes: 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4 (Fractional sizes come with Prelude strings)
Fiddlerman Violin Bow Features
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Siberian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
Case: Sturdy light weight high-quality FC30 oblong violin case. Case includes straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four or two bow holders.
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest (1/8 and smaller sizes come with Muco SR-4 Violin Shoulder Rest)
Rosin: Fiddlerman Select Dark Rosin
Mute: Fiddlerman Rubber Practice Mute (not available for 1/2 and smaller sizes)
Cloth: Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
Tuner: Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
Fiddlerman Concert Violin Outfit
I could not be happier with my purchase of the Fiddlerman Concert Violin Outfit. The order was filled as promised, the packing was secure and the delivery was prompt. It was ready to play out of the box with only minor tuning. I've started on some cajun fiddle tunes after years of not playing. I liked this outfit so much that I ordered another to use with different tunings.
Great constructed and sounding violin. My instructor gave it her 'thumbs up' approval rating. She was also impressed by the amount and level of preparation performed on the violin before it was shipped.
I love my new violin. It has a big deep sound compared to my other on. I'm just starting so I don't know a lot but this violin gives me confidence and is easier to play. My teacher said it felt effortless. Everything was easy from putting in my order to receiving my instrument. Excellent service. Thank you Fiddlerman
Fiddlerman Concert Violin
I love this violin. It has a bold bright tone and is easy to play. It came with everything you need to start playing. The ordering process was so easy and it actually showed up a day early. I am a beginner and my teacher agreed that it is a great sounding instrument. Thank you for making an awesome instrument.!
I am so happy with my violin and the help I received during the ordering process. I upgraded the pegs and the technician walked me thru my choices. I'm pretty new to the world of string instruments. Have already recommended this company to friends.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.