Each instrument starts from carefully selected aged tonewood, real ebony fittings, and the hand-applied varnish brings out the natural beauty of the wood. The violin is well balanced across all the strings and Fiddlerman synthetic core strings deliver a wide tonal palette to draw from.
- Solid hand-carved, beautifully figured spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Hand-carved Despiau, Aubert or Holstein 1-star Bridge
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 6 years
- Installed Fiddlerman Violin Strings (similar to Thomastik Dominants)
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC (Music Educators National Conference) standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
Available in sizes: 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4 (1/8 comes with Prelude strings)
Fiddlerman Violin Bow Features
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Siberian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
Case: Sturdy light weight high-quality FC30 oblong violin case. Case includes straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four or two bow holders.
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest (1/8 and smaller sizes come with Muco SR-4 Violin Shoulder Rest)
Rosin: Fiddlerman Select Dark Rosin
Mute: Fiddlerman Rubber Practice Mute (not available for 1/2 and smaller sizes)
Cloth: Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
Tuner: Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.