Hand-crafted by one of Brazil's best bowmakers, Willian De Marchi, award winning bow maker at the Violin Society of America (VSA).
Made from select Brazilian pernambuco wood. This bow is crafted with precision to perform with high action and response. The Willian De Marchi Nickel Cello Bow is a perfect advancing/advanced cello bow. It comes with a nickel mounted African ebony frog, and sterling silver winding.
- Carefully chosen fine pernambuco
- Nickel mounted African ebony frog
- Leather grip
- Sterling silver winding
- Genuine, quality Mongolian horsehair
- Made by Willian De Marchi in Brazil
Weight approximately: 77-78 grams.
Fiddlershops' team of professional players and luthiers hand-select each bow to exacting criteria, including examining the hair, camber of the bow, the bow's ability, and sound across different techniques.
The Willian De Marchi Cello Bow Family:
- Willian De Marchi Nickel Cello Bow
- Willian De Marchi Silver Sartory Cello Bow
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.