This new violin made by Romanian maker, Valeriu Badea is a powerful and sweet violin to behold. The violin is hand made from the finest European tonewoods, aged and seasoned. The two piece maple back features a beautiful and pronounced tiger striping descending from the center. The violin is a dark orange/gold, with yellow hints under strong lights.
The tone of the instrument has wonderful golden resonance, deep and warm overtones, with a direct and powerful personality. It's no wonder why the maker calls this one "The Beast"
- Inspired by Guarneri del Gesu template
- Back Balkan flamed maple, two pieces, medium flame.
- Ribs and Scroll: Balkan flamed maple, medium flame.
- Top: Italian spruce from Val di Fiemme
- Supreme Boxwood Fittings
- Pirastro Perpetual Strings
- Custom hand made box for shipping
Sold as instrument only
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.