Currently out of stock. Limited stock of B-stock instruments available here.
The "Midnight" Violin Features
The Midnight violin is a great starter violin that anyone can afford! We opted to have an all-black version that is less expensive because the varnish time is considerably faster. It certainly helps that it's a darn cool-looking violin as well! We have never been happy with what the market had to offer in this price range. The set up, accessories, and quality of build is far above anything we have tested in this price range! The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box.
Every Tower Strings instrument undergoes our 5-point setup process and will arrive to you ready to play out of the box. Great for Suzuki and NAfME students.
- 4/4 (full) size
- Solid-carved spruce and maple tonewoods
- Durable black finish
- Wood dried a minimum of 24 months
- 100% Ebony fingerboard & fittings
- Carbon composite tailpiece with built-in fine-tuners. Hand-carved Asian wood bridge (dyed black)
- Well-rounded bridge - easy and comfortable playability
- Installed Prelude violin strings
Outfit and Accessories
We went one step further and provided quality accessories that you won't have to replace right after purchasing this outfit (like with most other brands). Products that alone retail for over $100:
- Case: Lightweight shaped violin case includes carrying straps, music pocket, small storage compartment, two bow holders.
- Bow: Brazilwood bow (dyed black)
- Rosin: Tower Strings rosin
- Violin Shoulder Rest
- Ultra Practice Mute
- Polishing cloth
- Digital tuner
*One-year warranty on the violin and all accessories
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional violinist of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Tower Strings violin goes through our 5-step setup process.