Tower Strings Legend Violin Review
The "Legend" Violin Features
The Legend is our answer to the serious beginner violinist! We have never been happy with what the market had to offer in this price range. The set up, accessories, and quality of build is far above anything we have tested in this price range!
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
- Great for Suzuki and NAfME (National Association for Music Education) students
- 4/4 (full) size
- Hand-carved spruce and highly flamed maple tonewoods
- Durable darker brown finish (no thick lacquer)
- Wood dried a minimum of 4 years
- 100% ebony fingerboard & fittings
- Carbon composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners
- Hand-carved Asian wood bridge
- Well-rounded bridge - easy and comfortable playability
- Strings - Prelude or other quality steel core string set
Outfit and Accessories
We went one step further and provided quality accessories that you won't have to replace right after purchasing this outfit (like with most other brands). Products that alone retail for over $100:
- Case: Sturdy lightweight, shaped violin case. The case includes carrying straps, a music pocket, a small storage compartment, two bow holders.
- Bow: Brazilwood bow
- Rosin: Tower Strings Rosin
- Violin shoulder rest
- Ultra Practice Mute
- Polishing cloth
- Digital tuner
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and revolutionizing the string instrument industry? We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford. Our founder Pierre Holstein (a.k.a. "Fiddlerman") works directly with makers in many different countries to produce only the best for our customers. With over 40 years as a professional violinist in orchestras around the world, he brings unmatched expertise in music and business to everything we do.
Every Tower Strings violin is set up and tested in our workshop to make sure it passes our rigorous 10-point inspection. Our incredibly talented team is here to help answer any questions you have, and make sure your instrument arrives safely.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.