The "Entertainer" Viola Features
A new addition to the Tower Strings family is the "Entertainer" viola. We have never been happy with what the market had to offer in this price range. And so, the Entertainer is our answer to a starter viola that anyone can afford! The setup, accessories, and quality of build is far above anything we have tested in this price range. The viola will arrive ready to play right out of the box. Check our viola size guide for proper sizing.
- Solid-carved spruce and maple tonewoods
- Durable amber brown finish (no thick lacquer)
- Wood dried a minimum of 24 months
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners
- Hand-carved Asian wood bridge (Well-rounded bridge which allows easy and comfortable playability)
- Strings - Prelude or other quality steel core string set
Outfit and Accessories
We went one step further and provided quality accessories that you won't have to replace right after purchasing this outfit (like with most other brands). If bought separately, these products alone would retail for over $100.
- Viola Case: Sturdy lightweight shaped viola case. Includes carrying straps, music pocket, small storage compartment, two bow holders.
- Viola Bow: Brazilwood bow
- Rosin: Tower Strings Rosin
- Shoulder rest
- Ultra Practice Mute
- Polishing cloth
- Digital tuner
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and revolutionizing the string instrument industry? We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford. Our founder Pierre Holstein (a.k.a. "Fiddlerman") works directly with makers in many different countries to produce only the best for our customers. With over 40 years as a professional violinist in orchestras around the world, he brings unmatched expertise in music and business to everything we do.
Every Tower Strings viola is set up and tested in our workshop to make sure it passes our rigorous 10-point inspection. Our incredibly talented team is here to help answer any questions you have, and make sure your instrument arrives safely.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.