We are delighted to feature this gorgeous violin by award winning maker, Stefano Gibertoni made in Milan 2021. This violin is a replica of the Antonio Stradivarius "Regent" violin made in 1708.
The tone of this violin is a dream to play : Deep and round throughout, evenly balanced, perfect clarity, nimble response, and powerful projection.
- Belly: Split spruce from Val di Fiemme, medium and regular grain (fell 2013)
- Back: Balkan maple one piece, deep and narrow flame (fell 2004)
- Ribs: Same as back
- Scroll: Same as Back
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: European boxwood with ebony accents, from" Bogero e Clemente"
- Strings: Evah Pirazzi Green
Hot fire brand inside on top-block. Oil and resin antiqued and varnished to copy the "Regent" Strad of 1708.
- Quality Oblong Case
- Certificate of authenticity.
Prizes & Awards:
- 1° International Violin Making Competition, 2019, Italy, 1st prize, professional antique violin
- 2017, Malta, best sound, viola
- 2014, Moscow, silver, cello, viola, bronze, violin
- VSA, 2004, silver, violin tone
Learn more about Stefano Gibertoni here: https://gibertoniviolins.co.uk/about/
Set up an in-home trial, or visit us in person to play this beautiful violin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.