SPIROCORE CELLO - C String (Chrome, Silver, Tungsten)
Thomastik-Infeld Spirocore cello strings stand alone among Thomastik-Infeld's string options for their quick response and focused sound, making them a favorite choice among cellists of all levels.
An especially popular choice for the lower strings within mixed sets, Spirocore cello strings are known for their clarity and focus. The brightness of sound produced by the Spirocore G and C strings are excellent for clearing up muddled lower registers.
Spirocore strings are made from multi-wire, spiraled steel core, similar to a rope core. The strings offer a brightness and strong projection, with a gentle touch under the fingers, while remaining extremely responsive and crisp.
Set #S31 includes A-Chrome Wound, D-Chrome Wound, G-Chrome Wound, C-Chrome Wound; in Medium, Soft, or Strong Tensions
Set #S3233 includes: A-Chrome Wound, D-Chrome Wound, G-Tungsten Wound, C-Tungsten Wound; in Medium Tension only
Variations: (for 4/4 only)
- A-String is available in Chrome, or Aluminum Wound
- D-String is available in Chrome or Aluminum Wound
- G-String is available in Chrome, Silver, or Tungsten Wound
- C-String is available in Chrome, Silver, or Tungsten Wound
- 4/4 is available in Medium (Recommended), Soft (Weich), or Strong (Stark)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.