Passione Cello Strings
- Passione A- and D-strings have a single filament steel core wound with chrome steel.
- The sheep gut core of the Passione strings is manufactured, wound and polished in the traditional way, by hand. The G-string is wound with chrome steel, the C-string with tungsten.
- Exceptionally full rounded and warm sound which is combined with a diverse spectrum of overtones.
- inspiring and noble sonority
- precise and clear tone up to the highest register
- enormous power
- excellent response
- harmonious transition from A- to D-string
- For G and C Strings, altering the gauge by 1/2 PM changes the tension by 4%.
- soft, medium and strong
- Passione steel core A- and D-strings are available in 4/4.
- Passione gut core G- and C-strings are available in 4/4 only
Special Features: Recommendation
The following string combinations are used by various professional cellists:
- Passione A medium, Passione D strong, Evah Pirazzi G strong, Evah Pirazzi Soloist C - round and powerful sound
- Passione A medium, Evah Pirazzi Soloist D, Evah Pirazzi G strong, Evah Pirazzi Soloist C - bright and powerful sound
Please note that changing the gauge of one string in a set affects the sound of the remaining three other strings.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.