- The sheep gut core of the Oliv strings is manufactured, wound and polished in the traditional way, by hand.
- Musicians such as Ilya Gringolts use Oliv strings as they offer the possibility "to explore the remotest corners of sound".
- The sound is brilliant. Oliv strings offer the typical beautiful sound of gut strings.
- The tone is rich and complex.
- Altering the gauge by 1/4 PM changes the tension by 3%.
- The silver D-string is richer in overtones and has easier response than the gold-aluminum which is included in the set.
- D-silver is available in four gauges.
- "Stiff“: D- and G-strings have a darker and more powerful sound. Gauges Oliv A-, D- and G-strings are manufactured in up to five gauges in steps of 1/4 PM.
- The Oliv E-goldsteel string is available in soft/dünn (0.25mm), medium (0.26mm) and strong/stark (0.27mm).
- Oliv A-strings have a ball-end,
- D- and G-strings have a knot.
- The E-strings are available with ball or loop-end
- Oliv strings are available in 4/4.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.