LCD needle Style chromatic tuner. All-in-one functionality. Ultra compact. Up to 200 hours of battery life! Pitch reference tone and marks for pure major thirds and minor thirds.
Wide range of pitch detection for any instrument
The CA-2 supports a broad range from A0 to C8, allowing speedy and high-precision tuning of wind, string, keyboard, and other instruments.
In addition to the high-sensitivity built-in microphone, a separately sold CM-200 contact microphone can be used to send the vibrations directly to the tuner for even more accurate tuning.
The 1/4" jack input can also be used to connect directly to your electric instrument for highly accurate, or near silent tuning.
- 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range
- A0 (27.50Hz) - C8 (4186.01Hz): Sine wave
- Reference Tone
- C4 (261.63Hz) - C5 (523.25Hz): One octave
- Tuning Modes
- Meter mode, Sound Out mode
- Calibration Range
- A4 = 410Hz - 480Hz (1Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy
- +/- 1 cent
- Sound Accuracy
- +/- 1.5 cent
- INPUT jack (1/4” monaural phone jack
- Power Supply
- Two AAA batteries (3V)
- Battery Life
- Approximately 200 hours (alkaline batteries, Meter mode, A4 continuous input)
Approximately 100 hours (zinc-carbon batteries, Meter mode, A4 continuous input)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 100 x 60 x 16 mm / 3.94” x 2.36” x 0.63”
- 67 g / 2.36 oz. (including batteries)
- Included Items
- Two AAA batteries for verifying operation
- Contact Microphone CM-200
Good service. Quality products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.