Individually made by the master luthier, The Klaus Heffler 'Il Sole' Master Violin is constructed from the highest quality premium tonewoods from South Tyrol (Italian Province) and finished to the highest degree of precision in Germany. The wood used has been stocked and seasoned for a minimum of 50 years.
With outstanding workmanship and attention to details, this violin is hand-carved and optimally graduated for professional performance. This violin is further setup and perfected in Fiddlershop's Florida Workshop by our professional luthiers. Just like most of the violins that go through our setup process, this violin comes with a lifetime structural warranty and free adjustments.
- Body: Fully hand-carved with European spruce top and flamed curly-maple back. Professional quality hand-applied spirit varnish
- Fittings: Highest quality pernambuco
- Fingerboard: Hand-carved premium ebony
- Bridge: Professional level hand-carved Despiau Three Tree
- Strings: Thomastik PI String
*Strings may differ depending on the characteristics of the individual instrument. Our professional luthiers test and optimize every instrument before they are sent out. Please leave a note on your order for any string preference.
About Klaus Heffler
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.