It is our pleasure to feature this beautiful fine violin by award winning maker Janina Pawlikowska, made in Krakow Poland 2020. Janina studied violin making from her father, Jan Pawlikowski, and together operate their family workshops in Krakow and Katowice.
- Quality Oblong Case
This violin, made in 2020 is a gorgeous instrument. It has a deep, round tone, a crisp response, and outstanding vibrancy in the upper register.
Fittings: Rosewood with Ebony trim
Bridge: Josef Teller
Strings: Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Gold
Even though this is not a Fiddlerman line instrument, this violin is still backed by our standard warranty and return policy, so you can shop with confidence.
About the maker
Janina Pawlikowska, Jan’s daughter, is one of the primary violin makers in the Pawlikowscy family. Her own workshop was opened in Krakow a few years ago.
Janina’s instruments were awarded and recognized in multiple competitions including:
- First and second prize in violin making category in 1999, Poznań, Poland;
- Gold and first prize for violin making in the 2002 International Violin Making Tchaikovsky Competition in Moscow, Russia;
- First prize in the viola discipline in the 2004 National Kamiński Violin Making Competition in Poznań, Poland;
- Special Prize of the Rector of the I.J.Paderewski Academy of Music in Poznań for the highest ranked student in the 2005 International H.Wieniawski Violin Making Competition in, Poznań, Poland;
- Diploma for violin craftsmanship as well as the US, Canadian and Portuguese jurors’ distinction in the 2007 International Violin Making Tchaikovsky Competition in Moscow, Russia.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.