The Glasser Carbon Composite Acoustic Electric viola combines the advanced technology of the acoustic instrument with state of the art electronics by Bartolini. This allows for the instrument to be played either acoustically or plug in to the Glasser Swordtail active chinrest system. The instrument is set up with Larsen strings and Planetary Pegs (which are geared pegs).
The standard finish (as seen in the carbon composite viola) includes a dye coat over the carbon fiber weave, showcasing the distinctive carbon fiber look. By contrast, the AEX version uses a different paint/dye coating system to provide a distinctive, slightly pearlescent color to the body of the instrument.
- 9 pearlescent color options
- Carbon composite body is super durable and scratch resistant
- Dramatically reduce the risk of cracks or open seams
- Extreme outdoor temperatures are not a problem
- Play it in the rain or underwater - no worries!
- Planetary Pegs (geared ratio pegs)
- 4 fine-tuners built into tailpiece
- Bartolini preamp requires 2 AAA batteries
Some Glasser products need to be made to order and can take 1-2 weeks before they are ready to ship. Please contact us about immediate availability.
I love it!!!!! It sounds amazing and is totally awesome when I plug it into the amp!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.