These new German made cases from Gewa feature a specially developed energy absorbing thermoplastic shell that is extremely strong, yet lightweight. Gewa Air cases are produced by bonding the material with heat. The foam between the inner and outer shells is injected under high pressure. This also allows for exceptional insulation against both cold and heat. Other cases in the market use a technology where the already finished material is later formed into shape. This causes stress and different thickness in the material, especially at the critical edges, where the thinner material can crack or break.
The Air 1.7 shaped cases are available with a high gloss, matte, or metallic finish.
- Padded and adjustable suspension system
- Velour interior
- Especially developed thermoplast-shell
- Extremely high break-resistance
- Outstanding isolation characteristics
- 2 Gewa patented swivel type bow holders
- Instrument blanket
- Neck restraint
- Shoulder rest strap
- Useful and detachable accessory pocket
- 2 detachable neoprene rucksack straps for high wearing comfort
- Combination lock
- Ultimate Violin Protection
- Detachable Subway Handle
- High Gloss colors: Black, White, Red, Beige, Brown, Orange, Purple
- Matte colors: Black, White
- Metallic colors: Black, Silver
- Special color: Black Metallic (+$40)
- Size: 4/4
Weight: 3.52 lbs
Made in Germany
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.