Francesco Pierotti Fine Italian Stradivarius 1716 "Mediceo/Habsburg-Lothringen" Violin 2023 Violin No. 29
We are delighted to feature this modern Italian violin maker here at Fiddlershop. Francesco Pierotti is an emerging violin maker living in Cesena Italy. He studied at the Scuola Maestri Liutai e Archettai in Gubbio Italy.
This instrument has an outstanding direct, powerful and warm tone, instantaneous response with great playability, and a commanding presence.
- Template: Stradivarius 1716 "Mediceo/Habsburg-Lothringen"
- Back: Two-piece back with narrow grain, uniform grain, uniform deep flames and rich medullary rays.
- Top: Two pieces of narrow grain spruce, wider on edges. Rich flames over the belly
- Scroll: made with narrow grain and large flames
- Fittings: Ebony
- Strings: Larsen "Virtuoso" Strings.
- Varnish: light orange/light brown
- Length: 359mm
- Upper bout: 168mm
- Middle bout: 115mm
- Lower bout: 210mm
Sale includes instrument, certficate from Pierotti and a high-quality oblong case.
Even though this is not a Fiddlerman line instrument, this violin is still backed by our standard warranty and return policy, so you can shop with confidence.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.