- Fully hand-carved, beautifully flamed spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Hand-carved French Despiau 3-tree or Holstein 3-star Bridge
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Professionally hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based varnish
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 10 years
- Strings: Fiddlerman Synthetic Core
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
Fiddlerman Violin Bow Features
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
Case: Fiddlerman Oblong Violin Case FC50. Sturdy light weight high-quality oblong violin case. Case includes straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four or two bow holders.
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
Rosin: Holstein Premium Rosin
Mute: Fiddlerman Rubber Practice Mute (not available for 1/2 and smaller sizes)
Cloth: Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
Tuner: Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
Dimensions of 7/8: Body length approx. 344mm
Overall length approx. 570mm
Every Fiddlerman violin is set up and tested in our workshop to make sure it passes our rigorous 10-point inspection. Our incredibly talented team is here to help answer any questions you have, and make sure your instrument arrives safely.
Great job Fiddlershop
My daughter loves her new violin. It truly is a beautiful instrument and it sounds amazing. The staff at Fiddlershop we're all very helpful and friendly. Thank you all so very much!
I bought this violin for my daughter as her 9th birthday gift. She absolutely loves it. The sound is amazing.
I love the sound of my new fiddle. It inspires me to try new techniques and keep learning.
I can't say much, as this is only my second violin, and anything would be better than the cheap instrument I started with. The finish on this violin is beautiful, I was stunned when I first opened the case. The items included in the the outfit are excellent and compliment the violin very well, I was particular impressed with how nice the case is. The sound is wonderful. I have nothing negative to say, and I'm looking forward to playing this violin for years and years to come.
I bought this for my ex wife as a gift for her birthday. She has been satisfied with anything I've done for years, but she loved this. She had been looking for one again and she seems well pleased with it. No it didn't bring us back together, but that is only a song God could play.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.