The Fiddlerman Master Cello is a beautifully crafted cello constructed from select spruce and flamed maple. The Master Cello is the perfect choice for any intermediate to advanced cellist. It’s a responsive cello with a deep, full-spectrum tone, and outperforms anything we've seen in this price range.
Fiddlerman’s line of cellos is gaining more and more traction among aspiring cellists in America and around the world. Just like every Fiddlerman violin and viola, these instruments are hand crafted in Fiddlerman's exclusive workshops, and perfected and set up in Fiddlershop’s Florida workshop. All Fiddlerman cellos undergo the famous set up process and are carefully tested before they are shipped out. These cellos also come with a lifetime structural warranty!
Fiddlerman Master Cello Features:
- Fully hand-carved, beautifully flamed select spruce and maple tone woods
- Antiqued select wood, aged a minimum of 10 years
- Professionally hand-rubbed, oil-based varnish with a dark brown finish
- Professional ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- High quality hand-carved bridge (Holstein, Aubert, or Despiau)
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Carbon fiber composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
The Fiddlerman Master Cello is normally set up with D'Addario Helicore strings, but the strings might vary depending on the characteristics of each individual instrument. For special string requests, talk to one of our cello experts and make sure to add a note to your order before checking out.
Standard Outfit Includes:
- Hard Composite Case
- Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Cello Bow
- Holstein Premium Rosin
- Fiddlerman Digital Tuner
- Endpin Stop
- Practice Mute
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.