The Fiddlerman Concert Cello is a beautifully crafted instrument constructed from fine aged spruce and maple. This cello is setup by our talented luthiers in our Florida workshop and tested before it ships. Prepare to be blown away by the deep sonorities, huge projection and luscious tone of the Concert cello!
- Solid-carved flamed spruce and maple
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon tailpiece with 4x fine tuners
- High quality maple bridge
- Spirit-based durable dark brown finish
- Wood aged a minimum of 5 years
- Installed D'Addario Prelude Strings
Standard Outfit Includes:
- Hard canvas black cello case
- Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Cello Bow
- Holstein Premium Rosin
Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Cello Bow Features
- Strong, responsive, high-grade Carbon Fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Siberian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
**Due to the high risk of damage we are unable to ship cello's internationally and must charge for shipping to Alaska and Hawaii. Please contact us for details before placing your order.**
Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection and comes with Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments.
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the instruments and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional violinist of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our instruments directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman cello is set up by our talented luthiers in our workshop.