- Hand-made carbon fiber cello bow
- Quality Siberian horse hair
- Nicely decorated copper-mounted ebony frog
- Great balance and weight distribution
- Nice arch with good bounce and action!
- Weight: Averages 78.8 grams and range from 78-80 grams.
We have tested hundreds of inexpensive cello bows and chosen this one as our favorite! This is the best deal on a cello bow for under $100, hands down. In our opinion, better than most inexpensive Pernambuco cello bows! Weight: ~ 80 grams
This black Carbon Fiber Cello Bow is manufactured to replicate the perfect weight and curve of an expensive Pernambuco wood bow. High-quality hand-made carbon fiber composite cello bow. Nicely decorated copper mounted ebony frog. Quality Siberian horse hair. Great balance. Very nice arch with good bounce and action. Rosin has never touched this bow. Use your own favorite cello rosin!
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.