The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the instruments and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional player of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our instruments directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman Cello is setup in our workshop.
• Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
• Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments (Contact Fiddlershop)
• Solid hand-carved, figured spruce and maple tone woods
• 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
• Hand-carved Bridge
• Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
• Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 7 years
• Installed D’Addario Helicore Strings
• Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
• Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
• The Cello will arrive ready to play out of the box
• Available in sizes: 1/2, 3/4, 7/8, 4/4
FIDDLERMAN CELLO BOW FEATURES
• Strong, responsive, high-grade Carbon Fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
• Durable Siberian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
• Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
• Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
Standard Outfit Includes
• CC480 Core Cello Cover
• Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Cello Bow
• Holstein Premium Rosin