Fiddlerman Artist Cello Review by Stjepan Hauser (2Cellos)
Fiddlerman Artist Cellos Played by Emil & Dariel
- Solid hand-carved, figured spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Quality hand-carved maple bridge
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 7 years
- Installed D’Addario Helicore Strings
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC (Music Educators National Conference) standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The cello will arrive ready to play out of the box
- Available in sizes: 1/2, 3/4, 7/8, 4/4
Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments
Standard Outfit Includes
- Hard Canvas Cello Cover
- Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Cello Bow
- Holstein Premium Rosin
- Fiddlerman Digital Tuner
- Endpin Stop
- Practice Mute
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and revolutionizing the industry? We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford. Our founder Pierre Holstein (a.k.a. "Fiddlerman") works directly with makers in many different countries to produce only the best for our customers. With over 40 years as a professional violinist in orchestras around the world, he brings unmatched expertise in music and business to everything we do.
Every Fiddlerman cello is set up and tested in our workshop to make sure it passes our rigorous 10-point inspection. Our incredibly talented team is here to help answer any questions you have, and make sure your instrument arrives safely.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.