Fiddlerman Apprentice Violin Review
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional player of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman violin is setup in our workshop.
• Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
• Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments (Contact Fiddlershop)
• Solid-carved slightly flamed spruce and maple tone woods
• 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
• Carbon Tailpiece with 4x Fine Tuners
• Hand-carved french Aubert or Teller bridge
• Spirit-based durable dark brown finish (no thick lacquer)
• Wood dried a minimum of 5 years
• Installed Fiddlerman Violin Strings (Fiddlershop recommended)
• Great for Suzuki and NAfME students
• Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
• The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
• Available in sizes: 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4 (Fractional sized come with Prelude strings)
FIDDLERMAN VIOLIN BOW FEATURES
• Strong, responsive, high-grade Carbon Fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
• Durable Siberian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
• Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
• Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
This outfit was really meant for higher level instruments, but we made it happen! You'll find a nice Oblong case, followed by our Fiddlerman carbon fiber bow, shoulder rest, and rosin. Products that alone retail for over $200. We strive to offer this kind of quality outfit with every Fiddlerman violin we sell.
• One-year warranty on all accessories
• Sturdy light weight high-quality oblong violin case
• Case includes straps, music pocket, storage comparments, four or two bow holders
• Fiddlershop/Fiddlerman Rosin
• Fiddlerman wood violin shoulder rest (Muco for fractionals)
• Ultra Practice Mute
• Fiddlershop polishing cloth
• Carbon composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners
How does the Fiddlerman OB1 compare with the Fiddlerman Apprentice?
How does the Fiddlerman Apprentice compare with the Fiddlerman Concert?