Evah Pirazzi Gold strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre.
- brilliant, golden tone
- full-bodied and big sound from the very bottom to the top of the register a wide range of sound colors
- The great dynamic range allows skilled players to explore confidently both the finest nuances of quiet passages and create powerful sonorities when playing close to the finger-board or using a strong bow arm.
- instant response throughout the complete dynamic range
- very short break-in time, even shorter than Evah Pirazzi and Obligato
- excellent tuning stability
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- Gold G-string: This G-string is wound with a pure gold wire. It offers a round and full tone.
- NEW Stainless Steel E-string: It has an excellent response and generates a refined and smooth sound right to the very top of the register.
- Full Size Only
- Medium Tension Only
- Loop End
- Ball End
- Gold G -It offers a round and full tone.
- Silver G: very dynamic sound which emphasizes a more brilliant tone
These were a violin teacher's recommendation for a particular instrument and turned out to hit the sweet spot. After 4 months, it’s time to replace the two upper strings. The D, and especially the gold G-string seem to still have plenty of life left in them.
I remain a repeat customer at the Fiddlershop. I put a set on my Scott Cao Violin, which I purchased at the Fiddlershop. The sound is rich and pleasing to me. I am purchasing a set for back-up. Previously I used Dominant. strings. I found that the Evah Gold are very stable, regardless of the temperature, or the humidity. They are stable over time, retaining their original sound qualities. Violin Strings have mada enormous improvements since 1952, when I first picked up a Violin. The Evah Pirazzi Gold strings produce fine sound on my Cannone 1743 replica Violin. The Fiddlershop is equally excellent, in my opinion.
The review is a little late cause I was waiting on changing my violin strings. I put the evah Pirazzi Gold on my violin yesterday but the sound is amazing. The strings produce such sound projection and make my ringing notes really ring strong. So responsive and easy to play on. I hope they last awhile but so far i like these strings the best. I have used dominant and obligato strings before which i also like but so far the evah gold are my favorite on my violin....I would like to mention to get your supplies at the fiddlershop. Fast shipping, great shop and personnel!!!
I am enjoying these strings on my violin. They are not as warm as the Fiddlerman strings I had and loved on this warm leaning violin. I broke a string, my fault, and changed the whole set. I was out of Fiddlerman Strings, but had a set of these. I do prefer the Fiddlerman strings on this particular violin, and will replace them with Fiddlerman strings when these wear out, but they are nice strings. They hold their tune. They have a quick response and the tone is clear for me to hear when I am off a bit. I am an adult learner. I do not play in front of people. The violin they are on is more warm than bright. I enjoy doing business with the Fiddlershop. They are very experienced and know what they are selling. Their customer service is excellent.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.