EJ45, normal tension, is D'Addario's best-selling classical set, preferred for its balance of rich tone, comfortable feel, and dynamic projection. All Pro-Arté treble strings are computer-controlled by an X-Y laser micrometer which performs diameter and tension measurements, ensuring true-sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arté basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for a consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
- Tension: Normal
- Size: Full Scale
- End Type: Tie-End
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Monofilament Material: Nylon
- Wrap Material: Silver-Plated Copper
- Laser controlled clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- D'Addario's best-selling Pro Arté set, Normal tension offers balance of volume and comfortable resistance
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.