Prelude viola strings are manufactured using a solid steel core. Unaffected by temperature and humidity changes, they have excellent bow response. Prelude strings have the warmest sound available in an affordable, solid steel core string design. Prelude is the educator's preferred choice for student strings due to their unique blend of warm tone, durability, and value.
- Medium tension only
- Solid steel core optimized to create the warmest-sounding student strings available
- Educator's preferred choice for student strings due to their unique blend of warm tone, economy, and durability
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
- Packaged in uniquely-designed sealed pouches providing unparalleled protection from the elements that cause corrosion.
- PRELJ911 A Aluminum Wound
- PRELJ911 D Aluminum Wound
- PRELJ911 G Nickel Wound
- PRELJ911 C Nickel Wound
Available string lengths
- Extra Short: 12"
- Short: Under 15" (13" - 14")
- Medium:15" - 16"
- Long: 16" and up
Strings sound super.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.