Designed for miking the acoustic cello without permanently installing a transducer. Clamps easily to cello bridge and removes easily - no drilling or tools needed. This transducer is a favorite for its ability to capture the full musical range of the cello - delicate tones to deep lows. Includes the 3000A preamp.
Features & Benefits:
• Clamp-style pickup can be easily attached to or removed from any standard-type bridge. No drilling or tools needed.
• Equally responsive to delicate high tones and deep lows.
• Delivers a full musical range of cellos.
Quality Materials & Components Included:
• Pickup/Transducer: Clip-on piezo cello transducer
• Preamp: 3000A Piezo Buffer Preamp with EQ
• One set of rubber feet (4 each)
• Attachable belt clip with one set of "dual lock" attachment strips
• Velcro strap
• Black metal strap-mounting bracket with one set of adhesives
• Installation instructions
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.