What does B-stock mean?
Every now and then we receive an instrument from our workshop with a visual imperfection. The instrument might have a small nick, scratch or a discoloration in the varnish. These visual issues do not affect the performance or playability of the instrument. However, we would never put these instruments into our regular inventory.
We have a limited stock of these instruments. Every instrument has a different imperfection.
The "Rockstar" Violin Features
The Rockstar is our answer to a starter violinist that means business! We have never been happy with what the market had to offer in this price range. The set up, accessories, and quality of build is far above anything we have tested in this price range! The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box.
Great for Suzuki and NAfME students
- 4/4 size
- Solid-carved spruce and lightly flamed maple tonewoods
- Durable golden brown finish (no thick lacquer)
- Wood dried a minimum of 36 months
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners
- Hand-carved Asian wood bridge
- Well-rounded bridge - easy and comfortable playability
- Strings - Prelude or other quality steel core string set
Outfit and Accessories
We went one step further and provided quality accessories that you won't have to replace right after purchasing this outfit (like with most other brands). Products that alone retail for over $100:
- Sturdy lightweight shaped violin case
- Case includes carrying straps, music pocket, small storage compartment, two bow holders
- Brazilwood bow
- Tower Strings Rosin
- Violin shoulder rest
- Ultra Practice Mute
- Polishing cloth
- Digital tuner
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.