Tower Strings Entertainer Violin Outfit Review by Fiddlerman
Tower Strings Entertainer Violin Outfit Review by Michael O'Gieblyn
What does B-stock mean?
Every now and then we receive an instrument from our workshop with a visual imperfection. The instrument might have a small nick, scratch or a miss-coloration in the varnish. These visual issues do not affect the performance or playability of the instrument. However, we would never put these instruments into our regular inventory.
Just like every other Tower Strings instrument we sell, this instrument is set up by our talented luthiers and is covered by our warranties.
We have a limited stock of these instruments. Every instrument has a different imperfection
The "Entertainer" Violin Features
The Entertainer is our answer to a starter violin that anyone can afford! We have never been happy with what the market had to offer in this price range. The set up, accessories, and quality of build is far above anything we have tested in this price range! The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box. Now available in fractional sizes. Check our violin size guide for proper sizing.
- Solid-carved spruce and maple tonewoods
- Durable amber brown finish (no thick lacquer)
- Wood dried a minimum of 24 months
- 100% Ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners
- Hand-carved Asian wood bridge
- Well-rounded bridge - easy and comfortable playability
- Strings - can be Prelude, Fiddlerman, or what we find suits each violin best
Outfit and Accessories
We went one step further and provided quality accessories that you won't have to replace right after purchasing this outfit (like with most other brands). Products that alone retail for over $100.
- Violin Case: Sturdy lightweight shaped violin case. Includes carrying straps, music pocket, small storage compartment, two bow holders.
- Violin Bow: Brazilwood bow
- Rosin: Tower Strings rosin
- Shoulder rest
- Ultra Practice Mute
- Polishing cloth
- Digital tuner
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional violinist of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you!
Tower Strings Warranty
All Tower Strings instrument outfits come with a standard one year warranty on both the instrument itself, and the included accessories. To learn more about our standard warranty, you can read more about it here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.