What does B-stock mean?
Every now and then we receive an instrument from our workshop with a visual imperfection. The instrument might have a small nick, scratch or a miss-coloration in the varnish. These visual issues do not affect the performance or playability of the instrument. However, we would never put these instruments into our regular inventory.
Just like every other Fiddlerman instrument we sell, this instrument is set up to perfection by our talented luthiers and is covered by our lifetime structural warranty.
Fiddlerman will personally test these violins thoroughly before shipping out. The Soloist violin is now made in an exclusive Holstein Violin workshop! After trying hundreds of models, Fiddlerman settled on this one as his dollar-to-dollar favorite advanced level violin.
- Fully hand-carved, beautifully flamed select spruce and maple tone woods
- Hand-carved French Despiau 3-tree bridge
- European Spruce Soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- 100% Ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Professionally hand-rubbed, oil-based varnish
- Antiqued select wood - dried a minimum of 12 years
- Strings - whichever strings sound better on the specific violin (most commonly Thomastik Vision strings for the Soloist violins)
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
* Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection
* Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments
Outfit and Accessories
- Fiddlerman Quality Oblong Case FC75 (Fractional sizes come with Fiddlerman Case)
- Holstein Yellow Sandalwood Violin Bow
- High quality Sandalwood craftsmanship
- Nickel-Silver mounting and winding
- Genuine Ebony Frog
- Mother of pearl inlays on eye and slide
- Lizard skin thumb wrap
- Imitation ivory tip plate
- Holstein Premium Violin Rosin
- Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
- Ultra Practice Mute
- Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
* One-year warranty on all accessories
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors? Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional violinist of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman violin is set up in our workshop.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.