Review of the Fiddlerman OB1 Violin
What does B-stock mean?
Every now and then we receive an instrument from our workshop with a visual imperfection. The instrument might have a small nick, scratch or a miss-coloration in the varnish. These visual issues do not affect the performance or playability of the instrument. However, we would never put these instruments into our regular inventory.
Just like every other Fiddlerman instrument we sell, this instrument is set up to perfection by our talented luthiers and is covered by our lifetime structural warranty.
We have a limited stock of these instruments. Every instrument has a different imperfection. Please find attached pictures for examples of these visual flaws.
Fiddlerman OB1 Violin Specifications
- Solid-carved slightly flamed spruce and maple tone woods
- 100% Ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon tailpiece with 4x fine tuners
- Hand-carved french Aubert or Teller bridge
- Spirit-based durable dark brown finish (no thick lacquer)
- Wood dried a minimum of 4 year
- Installed D’Addario Prelude Strings (teacher preferred)
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
- Great for Suzuki and NAfME students
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.