What does B-stock mean?
Every now and then we receive an instrument from our workshop with a visual imperfection. The instrument might have a small nick, scratch or a miss-coloration in the varnish. These visual issues do not affect the performance or playability of the instrument. However, we would never put these instruments into our regular inventory.
Just like every other Fiddlerman instrument we sell, this instrument is set up to perfection by our talented luthiers and is covered by our lifetime structural warranty.
We have a limited stock of these instruments. Every instrument has a different imperfection.
Fiddlerman Left Handed Concert Violin Outfit
The Fiddlerman Left Handed Concert Violin was designed from the ground up for violinists overcoming injuries, lack of mobility or dexterity in their left hand, and those who need to play the violin in opposite hands. It is not intended for violinists who are left hand dominant, as the violin is traditionally played on the left shoulder regardless of which hand is dominant.
Fiddlerman Left Handed Concert Violin
This left-handed violin, is based on the Fiddlerman Concert model. It is big, bold sounding, great "hand feel", precisely-functioning components and an inspiring look! Carefully selected aged tonewood with real ebony fittings and careful hand-varnishing brings out the natural beauty of the wood and the tone. Fine balance and powerful projection are enhanced by our own Fiddlerman Violin strings!
- Solid hand-carved, beautifully figured spruce and maple tone woods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Hand-carved German Teller 3-star or Despiau bridge
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 6 years
- Installed Fiddlerman Violin Strings (similar to Thomastik Dominants)
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC (Music Educators National Conference) standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
- Available in sizes: 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4 (Fractional sizes come with Prelude strings)
Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments (Contact Fiddlershop)
Fiddlerman Violin Bow Features
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Siberian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
Case: Sturdy light weight high-quality oblong violin case. Case includes straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four or two bow holders.
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
Rosin: Fiddlerman Select Dark Rosin
Mute: Fiddlerman Rubber Practice Mute (not available for 1/2 and smaller sizes)
Cloth: Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
Tuner: Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and revolutionizing the string instrument industry? We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford. Our founder Pierre Holstein (a.k.a. "Fiddlerman") works directly with makers in many different countries to produce only the best for our customers. With over 40 years as a professional violinist in orchestras around the world, he brings unmatched expertise in music and business to everything we do.
Every Fiddlerman violin is set up and tested in our workshop to make sure it passes our rigorous 10-point inspection. Our incredibly talented team is here to help answer any questions you have, and make sure your instrument arrives safely.
Lifetime Structural Warranty
All Fiddlerman instrument outfits come with a lifetime structural warranty with free lifetime adjustments on the instrument, and a standard one year warranty on the included accessories. To learn more about our warranty policies, you can read about them here.
45-Day Hassle-free Returns
If you are not happy with your Fiddlerman instrument for any reason whatsoever, simply return it within 45 days. Read our full return policy here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.