What does B-stock mean?
Every now and then we receive an instrument from our workshop with a visual imperfection. The instrument might have smaller nicks, scratches, or a miss-coloration in the varnish. Some cellos might even have a small crack, that has been repaired. These visual issues do not affect the performance or playability of the instrument. However, we would never put these instruments into our regular inventory.
Just like every other Fiddlerman instrument we sell, this instrument is set up by our talented luthiers and is covered by our warranties.
We have a limited stock of these instruments. Every instrument has a different imperfection.
Fiddlerman Concert Cello Outfit
The Fiddlerman Concert Cello is a beautifully crafted instrument constructed from fine aged spruce and maple. This cello is set up by our talented luthiers in our Florida workshop and tested before it ships. Prepare to be blown away by the deep sonorities, huge projection and luscious tone of the Concert Cello!
- Solid-carved flamed spruce and maple
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Quality hand-carved maple bridge
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Spirit-based durable dark brown finish
- Wood aged a minimum of 5 years
- Installed D'Addario Prelude Strings
Standard Outfit Includes
- Hard Canvas Black Cello Case
- Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Cello Bow
- Holstein Premium Rosin
- Fiddlerman Digital Tuner
- Endpin Stop
- Practice Mute
Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Cello Bow Features
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Siberian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.