Fiddlerman Artist Violin Review
How does the Artist compare with the Concert?
How does the Artist compare with the Master?
We have a limited amount of the Fiddlerman Artist Violins from 2019 that we are now selling at an incredible price! The violins bare that same characteristics as our current model Artist, but has a different varnish.
What does B-stock mean?
Every now and then we receive an instrument from our workshop with a visual imperfection. The instrument might have a small nick, scratch or a miss-coloration in the varnish. These visual issues do not affect the performance or playability of the instrument. However, we would never put these instruments into our regular inventory.
Just like every other Fiddlerman instrument we sell, this instrument is set up to perfection by our talented luthiers and is covered by our lifetime structural warranty.
Artist 2019 Violin Features
- Solid hand-carved, figured spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% Ebony fingerboard & pegs
- Carbon composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Despiau or Holstein 3-star Bridge
- European Spruce Soundpost from Alpine Tone Wood
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 7 years
- Strings - Whichever strings sound better on the specific violin (most commonly D'Addario Kaplan Amo or Zyex strings for the Artist violins)
Available in sizes: 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4
Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection! Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments
Case: Moon-shaped violin case
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Bow
- Strong, responsive, high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
- Durable Siberian horsehair for a smooth, full tone
- Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
- Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
Ultra Practice Mute
Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
One-year warranty on all accessories
The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional violinist of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. Each Fiddlerman violin is set up in our workshop.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.