The Artino Pencil Magnet sticks to all music and orchestra stands with magnetic surfaces. Your music stand shelf may not be magnetic, but the post of the stand usually is and makes a great place to use the magnet.
- "Goodbye" to loudly clanging your pencil on the stand after changing a bowing.
- "Adios" to flinging pencils half way across the room while turning the page in a fury.
- "Bon Voyage" to lifting up your music because that darn pencil is always behind your stack of music.
- "Auf Wiedersehen!" to pulling your entire folder of music off the stand because the pencil you just borrowed from your neighbor fell into that flap of the folder that is impossible to fish out.
- "Sayonara!" to turning your entire house upside down looking for one more confounded pencil because you lent your last one to Gary at rehearsal yesterday, and Gary never remembers to give it back. GARY!!!!
And say "Hello" to your new best practice buddy!
Comes with two grade #2B pencils.
Suitable for pen diameter 0.283" (7.2 mm) to 0.315" (7.8 mm).
It's small, doesn't scream that I'm a pencil klutz, and keeps me from being a pencil klutz. I love it! The pencils sharpen well and feel good in hand, too. I ended up getting another set to have one in my case and one for my stand at home so I don't have to worry I've lost it!
I reviewed this on 8/1/2019 but have purchased these again from Fiddlershop. These pencils are great for more than just music stands. I purchased them to attach to a metal chest my Cricut sits on, I have one by my Scan n Cut and one on the metal section on the front of my craft table I actually work at. I wanted to mention this. My experience with Fiddlershop, as always, was excellent.
I found this item on the Fiddlershop site. I thought I had seen everything on that site. Missed this. I ordered it a couple days ago and it arrived today. It is good quality. I have it sticking to the stem of my music stand and it is right where I need it, whenever I need it. When I need to replace the pencil, I simply removed that pencil and slip another one in. It is a normal diameter pencil, nothing fancy that needs special order. Would recommend this to anyone having a problem taming their pencil. And, of course, the folks at Fiddlershop were the best!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.