The Fiddlershop Family
Why is Fiddlershop growing so fast and blowing away its competitors?
Fiddlerman himself tests and curates the violins and works directly with the maker to produce only the best. With over 40 years as a professional player of orchestras around the world, he knows what he's doing. We buy our violins directly from the maker - a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you! Each Fiddlerman violin is setup in our workshop.
The Master is the next step up from the Fiddlerman Artist violin. Featuring highly figured maple, yielding great tone, projection and response. An excellent instrument for discerning players and students alike.
• Every Fiddlerman instrument undergoes our famous 10-point inspection!
• Lifetime Structural Warranty and Free Lifetime Adjustments (Contact Fiddlershop)
• Fully hand-carved, beautifully flamed spruce and maple tone woods
• 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
• Hand-carved French Despiau 3-tree bridge (highest grade)
• Professionally hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based varnish
• Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 10 years
• D’Addario Kaplan Amo or Thomastik Vision Strings (Which ever sound better on the specific violin)
• Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
• Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
• The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
FIDDLERMAN VIOLIN BOW FEATURES
• Strong, responsive, high-grade Carbon Fiber (far superior to Brazilwood)
• Durable Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
• Nickel-mounted true ebony frog
• Genuine mother-of-pearl inlays
• One-year warranty on all accessories
• Quality light weight Core oblong CC475 suspension violin case
• Case includes padded straps, music pocket, storage compartments, four bow holders, Hygrometer
• Holstein Premium Violin Rosin
• Ultra Practice Mute
• Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
• Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth