The Fiddlerman Orchestra Beginner-1 (or OB1) delivers a surprisingly good sound for an instrument at this price.
- Accurate and clean
- Sweet and textured sound
- Never screechy or strident
- Solid-carved spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Hand-carved French Despiau or Holstein 1-star Bridge
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Spirit-based durable dark brown finish (no thick lacquer)
- Wood dried a minimum of 4 years
- Strings: Fiddlerman Synthetic Core (Prelude strings for 1/8 and 1/16 size)
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
Available in sizes: 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 4/4
Case: Sturdy lightweight high-quality oblong violin case. The case includes straps, a music pocket, storage compartments, four or two bow holders.
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest (1/8 and smaller sizes come with Muco SR-4 Violin Shoulder Rest)
Rosin: Fiddlerman Select Dark Rosin
Mute: Fiddlerman Rubber Practice Mute (not available for 1/2 and smaller sizes)
Cloth: Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
Tuner: Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
Every Fiddlerman violin is set up and tested in our workshop to make sure it passes our rigorous 10-point inspection. Our incredibly talented team is here to help answer any questions you have, and make sure your instrument arrives safely.
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.