This Concert Violin has come back to us as a trade-in. The violin and case are used, but a new bow and accessories will be included. It does show a bit of wear with some scratches and nicks in the varnish, but the playability and sound are still excellent!
The Fiddlerman Concert violin astounds with its big, open and clear sound. Players will immediately enjoy the deeper tones compared to the Apprentice Violin.
Each instrument starts from carefully selected aged tonewood, real ebony fittings, and the hand applied varnish brings out the natural beauty of the wood. The violin is well balanced across all the strings and Fiddlerman synthetic core strings deliver a wide tonal palette to draw from.
- Solid hand-carved, beautifully figured spruce and maple tonewoods
- 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
- Carbon composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Hand-carved Despiau Bridge
- European spruce soundpost from "Alpine Tone Wood"
- Hand-rubbed, oil/spirit-based finish (no thick lacquer)
- Antiqued wood - dried a minimum of 6 years
- Installed Fiddlerman Violin Strings (similar to Thomastik Dominants)
- Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC (Music Educators National Conference) standards
- Precisely measured string height for easy and comfortable playability
- The violin will arrive ready to play out of the box
Bow: Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
Shoulder Rest: Fiddlerman Wood Violin Shoulder Rest
Rosin: Fiddlerman Select Dark Rosin
Mute: Fiddlerman Rubber Practice Mute
Cloth: Fiddlershop Polishing Cloth
Tuner: Fiddlerman Digital Tuner AV10
Fiddlershop is a small family-owned business located in South Florida. Since 2012 we have been serving the string community with quality instruments and accessories. We believe that music and instruments should be accessible to everyone at a price they can afford.